WKT 2.22% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Plugger it was you who felt the need to ridicule instead of...

1. 12,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484

Plugger it was you who felt the need to ridicule instead of debating.... You state you understand why people protect their investment, but you choose not to understand that they may be completely wrong and that there is another side to the hype and mistruths. You don't want to hear the other side.

I think the overall aim atm is to correct the misinformation that has been applied thickly on this forum for a very long time.. Get a little bit of reality into the forum... The failure to achieve funding has allowed more rational balanced discussion to dominate the forum.

This is causing a lot of angst amongst those that are desperate to protect their investment, their chance, as they see it at future wealth where they cannot generate it any other way and those that have kept the forum awash with overhyped promises of riches for all. Then there are those that run around stating that WKT will put all others out of business... LOL... have you ever seen that happen in any endeavour? Sheer stupidity and the height of arrogance. WKT can't even get into business at this point in time.
    Every dog has his day as they say.
    You may call me a clown or a joker and ridicule, but its the weakest form of argument used when you cannot make any other.
    FWIW, I think the SP is way overpriced atm and always has been for that matter, built on hype... Lets see where the SP ends up over the next month or two, then feel free to call me a clown. It's gonna be shite if funding doesn't arrive in a timely manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.003(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $127.5K 1.154M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 579597 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 37075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ 6335
Last updated 15.32pm 19/04/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.