PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

A Phase 2 trial of ATL1102 met its primary goal of demonstrating...

1. 13,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1372
    A Phase 2 trial of ATL1102 met its primary goal of demonstrating favorable safety and tolerability in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), final study results show.ATL1102, developed by Antisense Therapeutics, was also effective at lowering the number of immune cells targeted by its mechanism of action, improving upper muscle strength and function, stabilizing the percentage of fatty tissue in muscles, and preserving muscle mass.

——————-A Phase 2 trial of ATL1102 met its primary goal of demonstrating favorable safety and tolerability in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), final study results show.ATL1102, developed by Antisense Therapeutics, was also effective at lowering the number of immune cells targeted by its mechanism of action, improving upper muscle strength and function, stabilizing the percentage of fatty tissue in muscles, and preserving muscle mass.

———————-TOORAK, Australia, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Antisense Therapeutics Limited ("ANP") is pleased to report that 24 acromegalic patients have been successfully enrolled and randomized to one of the two treatment regimens of dosing in the Phase II trial of ATL1103 for the growth disorder, acromegaly. This satisfies the necessary patient numbers proposed for the trial.Following from the positive results achieved from the interim analysis of the serum Insulin-like Growth Factor-I (sIGF-I) data from the 8 patients who had completed the full 13 weeks of dosing in the trial, a further 8 (16 in total) have now completed dosing. Notably to date no patients dosed with ATL1103 have withdrawn from the study nor have there been any reports of serious adverse events identified as treatment related————

Markie: I don’t know which Rock you crawled out of but Anp have been successful completing Phase 2 with
    Atl 1103 - Acromegaly
    Atl1102-MS
    Atl1102-Dmd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.