PV1 0.00% 2.3¢ provaris energy ltd

caprock ann out, page-63

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Thanks 'footy'.

Sorry 'bcsiles' - I get on a rant sometimes! You can consider yourself lucky I stopped there though, as I was about to go into HFT and algorythms and how investors are being robbed blind by the big boys of the trading world.

AM I the only one who has noticed that most small caps in Australia are down 50 to 90 per cent on just 2 years ago??
    Apart from, of course, those with no earnings and discoveries years away from production, or even no discoveries are all.
    Thinking RXL and SYR here - but I am sure there are dozens more, if I put my mind to thinking hard about it.

Someone should tell those investors who think that Graphene is the 'new high strength material of the future' that (a) some Japanese scientists have produced it in a lab setting and (b) that there are now discoveries everywhere of Graphite - reminds me of the 'rare earths' story which are not rare at all. They are discovered everywhere, once a market is created for the end product.

'Supply and demand' economics folks, supply and demand. i.e. lots of supply means low(er) prices, even when demand is high. It is also why Oil is so good - high demand and classed (in economics) as an 'essential good',or one that does not respond to normal supply and demand economics.
    Just look what happens to the price of oil when supply does get restricted, or there are fears it will be restricted...
    Brent Crude price up $7 in less than a week.

I am ranting again. So I will end now.

All of the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $2.219K 96.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2987 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 134833 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.