ASE 0.00% 3.7¢ astute metals nl

captain you should see this , page-62

1. 832 Posts.
    I'd love to know if ARO has anything else of value in the pipeline other then Ellendale which is at least 4-6 months away from being drilled (considering they have done absolutely nothing with it for over a year and its meant to be their main asset!?!)

After milling over a lot of their announcements they seem to copy and paste the same stuff in each report.

The only African connection I found (in an obscure paragrath) is they seem to have an investment in NDM although I can't find any details of how much however they would have purchased at float so investment is down 40%,

I'm not sure of the ramifications of the board spill other then if Gutnick decides to flood the market with shares.

Its funny beyond some cyptic posting which indicate some sort of african mega deal I can't find where the upside is in this stock,

Yet I have picked up quite a few (at an alarming price although the recovery today has put me at ease a little),

One of my more baffling purchases!,

But lets hope some of the crazy talk is true, or at the very least for one of ARO dodgy no news price spikes so I can get out without a loss!

Goodluck all!

Corps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $950 25.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51300 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 111000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.