ASE 0.00% 3.7¢ astute metals nl

captain you should see this , page-67

1. 832 Posts.
    Hi Sduncan,

I emailed the company on Friday with a few of my concerns but mainly asking about the progress of the electromagnetic aerial surveys that were stated to be done in early September and also the progress of the ground clearence survey (remember this was evidently delayed because of a "clerical" error).

If I get a response I will post it up.

I bought into this stock fairly blindly (at my own peril), From what I can take (keeping in mind that the posters on this forum don't know anything about the company after then the top 10 shareholder list),

If the Ellendale tennement are good there could be a lot of upside being that these are close to the Kimberly diamonds mines. However the company has held this ground for over a year and has done absolutely nothing to explore it and in fact don't seem to interest in doing anything.

I'm obviously a novice at the share game (which show being that I bought into ARO because of some very crude ramping), however Astro is beginning to look like a bit of a Gutnick sham.

Saying that, I admit the top 20 is pretty interesting and there has been some funny trading patterns, and if the Ellendale ground does have diamonds who knows?.

The only problem is we are a long way off a drill hitting that dirt.

Meanwhile I'll sit on my ARO holdings, 40% down and shaking my head!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $950 25.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51300 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 111000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.