SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

captains log

1. 3,262 Posts.
    Morning All,

To be honest i am now relieved. No more pointless dreaming and hoping, comes down to divine intervention now.

Just wrote a large post and then hit wrong button, Friday the 13th gets better and better.

Basically it is as i said yesterday. All the research in the world, contacts etc will stand for nought if SBN then come out with delays and in this case MPS and SiYi basically abandonning SBN.

Some very intelligent posters have been done here, id say we have all learnt the lesson the hard way.

We know the rules:

1) Never fall in love with stock (The regulars did, and that includes me)

2) Use stop losses (Many here averaged down and are simply mounting further losses)

3) Follow your gut (I never did despite my constant ramblings and "negative" posts)

I hope all the cheerful and optimistic posters take a look at themselves and their posts over the last 18 months. Very intelligent posts but worded in ways to highlight the potential and not the FACTS.

SBN dont spin because they have nothing to spin, HC did all the spinning.

I am relieved as now i wont dream of the potential and rather just realise this as a massive mistake.

Will i sell? Probably not, i will just spin the wheel and hope i hit something. Odds are clearly not in our favour.

Anyone buying well good luck to you.

To the regulars best of luck with future stocks and perhaps like Maaze and I have done we may cross paths on another stock.

Cheers,

Captain out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.