WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Captial Raising > Coming soon..., page-42

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    This downturn has everything to do with POG and very little to do with management and production concerns imo. Perhaps 80/20. When gold was doing ok @1200-1300US holders were prepared to tolerate the level of operational risk to a degree, but it's the complete unknown in pog that has caused the exodus from .70 to .40c again IMO.

Very difficult time for holders depending on entry point, but vast majority are in red at this point I'm sure, including me entering mid 50s.

I find it a bit rich that some claim advanced knowledge when SP is reflecting massive uncertainty in POG over and above operational issues. Could count on one hand people predicting the POG action in last month since trump win.

Looking forward id give BLK a very good chance of confirming 80-100oz pa in next 2 quarters. Questions over aisc and POG will hold SP down to perhaps 35 -45c in the mean time. Nobody knows where pog will be in 3 or 6 months from now. Will the EU crumble sending Shockwave through financial markets? Will the US debt ceiling raise serve to sober up wall st? Who knows.

Cash out at a loss and crystalise the lossed or hold through high degree of uncertainty... difficult times.

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.