ZMM 5.56% 1.9¢ zimi limited

captial raising, page-60

1. 440 Posts.
    hey i bought in recently and sold out just prior to CR- nice little earner - the coin most welcome - i can only hope it was you two who bought it off me.

i will sit back, cashed up,wait for the announcement and see what happens. the only winners in this lot will be the first tranche buyers as they will be guaranteed a discount on required moving average price pre-req prior to CR price - the moving average pre-req was the cause of the pump just prior to TH.

the first tranche holders will dump just prior to the second tranche coming on line and those who pick up shares in the second tranche will be left holding the baby as their shares will most likely be worth less than they paid for them as first tranch owners dump....

CR of 3.2 (if correct?? - source sounds a bit emotive)will most likely result in SP drifting back to high 2s or just 3 as it will be some time before seismic is intrepreted and ready for release. this acerage was given up for peanuts probably because it is worth peanuts- this is all just spin of which nothing will come of it - mark my word nothing will be drilled, if at all, for years. look at FAR no well in 5 years and now no just around the corner but no one buying...

i will buy soon at CR or better price and hopefully sell some more to you two...

talk soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $12 621

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 5955 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.