GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

One can never tell who Jaded is making fun of. After a few years...

1. 426 Posts.
    One can never tell who Jaded is making fun of. After a few years sharing these forums I sort of forget how difficult it is to understand him at times.

I agree that based on what we know, the car thing is of more PR benefit than cashflow. I can't imagine what they could be doing that would have led Richard to state it was bigger than they ever imagined.

I would be surprised if they have it on the body at all just yet, maybe 5-10 years, but I really do expect it will be in the form of solar curtains to begin with. Keep in mind this is (we assume) BMW, so if we are going into glass or steel components, they need to look "classy". We can get around with odd colour banding or the like on a shed, not on an expensive car.

My picture of it has always been automatically descending curtains over all windows that will gather power and either trickle charge a battery pack, or run the AC system so the car is a comfortable temperature when you come back to it. That could include running demisters or other things that europeans have to stop they cars becoming glaciers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.