GXL 0.00% $5.54 greencross limited

'Forthcoming Float of National Vet Care (NVC) NVC, a business...

1. 1,774 Posts.
    'Forthcoming Float of National Vet Care (NVC) NVC, a business name headed by Tomas Steenackers, who was previously an executive at Greencross Ltd, hopes to get to an IPO between March and June 2015 and is reported to be seeking to raise $40 million.'

'According to Tomas Steenackers, it sets out to rectify shortcomings with the Greencross model, which is now seen as being subservient to a pet barn operation. In particular, NVC wishes to maintain practices’ own branding rather than adopt corporate branding. It is intended to introduce improvements in respect of practice management software, and emphasise the training of vets more rather than practice managers'

Food for though. Must say you've got to be some kind of investor (i wont be rude) to have been buying stock in this company during the decline. I know for a fact that there are a couple of brokers who bit off too much with GXL and have been stuck with too much stock and no one to sell to recently. There were also plenty of warnings flagged here on HC itself.
    Last edited by trythree: 21/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.