PTX 0.00% 4.4¢ prescient therapeutics limited

CAR - T Treatment Therapy, page-118

1. 4,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    The below is a link to the announcement of of the FDA approval of liso-cel on the 6th Feb 2021 as a Car T therapy for large B-cell lymphoma . It is approved for patients that are relapsed and not responding to other treatments. This chimeric antigen was given FDA after a phase 1 trial of 256 patients. It had a CR of 53% and 79% of the patients had a treatment emergent adverse events (TEAEs). From which 7 patients died. Have a look at what the TEAEs are. Even though the CR response is 53%, and that adverse events are common, this is considered a better option than not having the treatment, hence approval to that patient cohort after only a phase 1 trial.

FDA Approves Liso-Cel CAR T-Cell Therapy for Relapsed/Refractory Large B-Cell Lymphoma | Targeted Oncology - Immunotherapy, Biomarkers, and Cancer Pathways

This is where I see OmniCar, if it works, could be making Car T a more effective option. Imagine how much more effective this drug might be if doctors have control of its response once its administered to the patient. We have been told this will reduce the Adverse Events and make it a gentler treatment. These patients have no real other options than the use of this drug. And when they use it, they will be told they have a 79% chance of a adverse event which may kill them. This paragraph is full of mights and coulds as we are yet to see real data of OmniCar working. We have been told it will be compatible with current gen Car T antigens, but I don't know if that means all Antigens or just some.

Car T is a very important cancer treatment now. The FDA thinks so, and is giving approvals after phase 1 trials. Lets hope OmniCar can make it even better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $17.65K 400.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152297 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 369987 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ 256512
Last updated 15.39pm 16/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.