AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Found on google news todayand makes me think of a few things in...

1. 2,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    Found on google news today
    and makes me think of a few things in our favor
    credit down grade pressure on borrowing and potential revision of exchange rates cheaper costs for AVB and lowers our business costs
    potential cooling of the economy post olympics and world cup
    tapering of work increased unemployment government will ramp up all efforts to get people in work and pay all debts borrowed for the construction boom this is achieved through royalties and shipping charges (these costs we are all ready aware of and is included in our costs per ton) [mine to port]
    this perfect storm of potentially higher copper prices with the low LME inventory will create an explosive cycle for AVB
    the question everybody should be asking themselves in the short term is what price am I able to allow the predators to take over my shares at 50cents 60 cents 70 cents well my answer to all raiders is bend over Im going to throw sand up your arse, walk away my shares are not for sale..
    Open pit then underground I will be here regards thedoors.

Standard and Poor's is mulling a potential credit downgrade for Brazil ahead of the country's October presidential elections, media reports say.

"We are not going to tie our hands just because Brazil is holding general elections. There is a possibility of a downgrade for Brazil this year," the credit firm's senior director Joydeep Mukherji said on Wednesday during a round table with journalists in New York.

Mukherji stressed, however, that S&P analysts did not currently plan to meet to discuss the issue, adding that Brazil would continue to enjoy investment grade status.

Amid growth fears, S&P put Brazil on BBB negative last June, BBB being the second-lowest investment grade, but maintained its long-term term forecast for the world's seventh-largest economy.

On Monday, Moody's rating agency confirmed a debt rating for Brazil of Baa2, reflecting moderate credit risk but still inside investment grade with a stable outlook.

The agency sees growth potential for Brazil of 3.0 per cent but forecasts 2.0 per cent in 2014.

Moody's amended its Brazil forecast from positive to stable in September, warning that the country's debt-to-GDP could rise from 60 to 62 per cent this year.

Brazil's Central Bank last month revised downwards its 2013 forecast 2.5 per cent to 2.3 per cent.

The O Estado de Sao Paulo daily said the Fitch agency indicated it would hold Brazil's rating at BBB with a stable outlook.

Finance Minister Guido Mantega said last week he believed higher investment and a stronger exports in 2014 would bolster GDP as the local economy recovers.

President Dilma Rousseff is widely expected to win a second term after recovering from a mid-2013 dip in the opinion polls which coincided with popular protests at corruption and the cost of staging this year's World Cup and the 2016 Rio Olympics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.