AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

RSD- Its clear to me that you dont keep up with Political...

1. 411 Posts.
    RSD- Its clear to me that you dont keep up with Political developments and especially in the Congo-

lots of successes however i understand your concern but in relation to the mining company i mentioned yesterday who have been successfully mining for 18 months in the DRC and the recent highlighted political bullet points i made mention in my post the DRC is more stable than it was yesterday , so thats another way of looking at it- always keep an open mind.

There is political instability/corruption in most countries to some degree.

I would hasten to say that the worlds largest economy is corrupt and full of deceitful white collar crims - mmm let me think - Bernie Madoff for one and he was the chairman of the NASDAC -bEWARE OF THE wOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING- LOL

off to see "the wolf of wall street tonight" looks interesting to say the least

Anyway all the best in your investments for 2014

I believe AVB will do ok as they move from explorer to developer/producer. Will take alot to break 10c especially with the massive amount of shares available even with 40% tightly held - if the shareprice can get to 15c in 12 months from now then its a very good return for me - better than any property or bank can offer

The key to any successful company are the management team as ive always believed - so lets hope the management rise to the occasion -

The current management have got this far so not bad by my expectations.
    Cheers and good luck BT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.