OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

carapateena pfs bfs and mine schedule, page-12

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hugeorgans you are making me more and more nervous. You reckon CAPEX costs would be high If Carrapateena proves to cost of the same order as the Cadia East U.G.mine ( over $2billion to bring into construction) you are talking serious money indeed. Other things being equal Cadia has one obvious advantage .Their labour force travels 25kms from Orange, Carrapateena workers have a 650km. fly-in-fly out trip from Adelaide. (Or they construct a small township at some expense.) NCM's Ridgeway mine may be their most profitable mine but one can't read too much into that .NCM don't have too many profitable anythings at present (IMO). My main grouse with OZL's management is the lack of care in protecting long term S.H.'s assets.(IMO) I can stomach problems with land slips or even some disorganisation in mining procedures but the stupid meddling with other people's money is inexcusable. OZL haven't inspired much confidence. They will have to improve (if it not already too late) Frankly I think they are f****d. I'm probably wrong ,just my opinion. A A$ at 85cents U.S.would do no harm! Best of luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.