OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

carapateena pfs bfs and mine schedule, page-15

1. 14,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    Carapateena is much closer to Adelaide than PH and they have no trouble getting FIFO workers there. There are even more remote operations in WA that have no trouble with FIFO of workers from as far away as Tasmania and Queensland. This is a complete non-issue. 600km! oh my god are there planes that can fly that far?!

Capital to get project to an operational state was always expected to be in the order of $2B, I think this has been openly discussed for some time and is not a revelation. It is a lot of money but the BFS will determine the cost benefit of the project. Carapateena is a big resource. Lots of work to do but we should see a PFS in a few months. If Khamsin is similar to Carapateena then OZL is looking very positive long term.

In the medium term they have one operation at Prominent Hill with all of the concentrated risk that goes with being a one site operation.

Join the REX minerals Hillside with Promnent Hill and Carapateena and then merge with SFR to have a big aussie copper producer I reckon....economies of scale will help with finance of new projects and keep the best people from the combined boards and ditch the dead wood. You know it makes sense :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.