CVV 5.26% 18.0¢ caravel minerals limited

Caravel Copper Project - Bankable Feasibility Study, page-31

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113

Global demand for copper seems to be escalating. Some quotes from the article:

"At least three South African miners are in the running to buy Botswana's Khoemacau copper mine that is home to one of Africa's largest copper deposits, several sources told Reuters, as growing demand for the metal ensures strong competition for the sought-after asset."

"A number of unnamed Chinese investors, are also on the list of companies interested in Khoemacau Copper Mining operations, one of the sources said."

"An increase in copper demand for applications from solar panels to electric cars in coming years has prompted miners to scramble for more supplies of the metal."

"Diversified miner South32 (S32.AX) and Australian rival Sandfire Resources (SFR.AX) dropped out of the race after the first bidding round due to the mine's high valuation, the two sources said."

"The Khoemacau copper mine may be valued at between $1.5 billion and $2 billion, three banking sources added."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5564/5564988-1407f6681895c5ce8de86f1a74e7a606.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.