EQR 2.00% 5.1¢ eq resources limited

Carbine Tungsten home page is misleading

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    If you go and read Carbine Tungsten home page and Mission statement.It is misleading and goes against what Jim is doing. 1 REAWAKENING THE MT CARBINE TUNGSTEN MINE, 2 CARBINE TUNGSTEN STRATEGY IS TO FOCUS PURELY ON TUNGSTEN PRODUCTION. 3 BECOMING AN SIGNIFICANT AUSTRALIAN TUNGSTEN PRODUCER. FACT 1 At the AGM Jim scoffed as untrue of any of treefeed's comments of lease problems. FACT2 Jim boasted how great and water tight our leases were in detail he explained how our one off payment in CNQ shares and future Royalty payments to the Quarry owner was great for CNQ share holders,way better than other Company's deals. FACT 3 JIM stated we did not have to purchase the Quarry to go ahead with our Tungsten projects. I have always been against buying the Quarry it is a complete a waste of money. The quarry was only to help with cash flow while the tungsten price remained low, but then we got the Lithium and Gold projects to do this. Fact 4 Jim focused so much on the Lithium and Gold project that the sudden rise of the APT tungsten price to $335 caught Jim so off guard he hid himself in embarrassment, his doing nothing made share holders lose so much money. FACT 5 Jim's job was to build us a bullet proof Tungsten project. FACT 6 JIM now wants to change the name of the Company to hide the fact he did not follow the Company's mission statement that on the Company's home page even today states. CARBINE TUNGSTEN STRATEGY IS TO FOCUS PURELY ON TUNGSTEN PRODUCTION. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $24.59K 491.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 829600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 76428
Last updated 14.11pm 02/05/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.