EQR 2.22% 4.4¢ eq resources limited

Hi treefeed I Still hold all my shares in CNQ and I will...

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Hi treefeed I Still hold all my shares in CNQ and I will continue to hold,Most of my shares I have bought in the last 18 months so my buy in price is fairly low.Remember my first post was on 12/05/16 and I started the thread' Tungsten price rising' the APT tungsten price was about US$205/mtu and landstead got those shares at 2.5 cents.As you can't buy Tungsten like you can Gold,I picked the best potential tungsten company at the time.Because I knew the tungsten price would rise, time was not a problem as Mt Carbine could become a world class tungsten mine. It was just a matter of timing and a management with a true commitment for our project. Treefeed the tungsten price did rise as I said it would,but I did not count on Jim's lack of faith and for him to be caught unprepared . Our Lithium Brine project has massive potential the Gold results are good and our tungsten project is still alive. I am very fair and criticise Jim when I believe he made a mistake and I can also praise him when he does well. If the Tungsten price had stayed low, the Lithium and Gold projects are great assets for CNQ. The same if the tungsten price suddenly crashed tomorrow we have a back up plan. I still believe I will make money on my CNQ investment and all is not lost with our tungsten asset.But it was a huge bad call that I believe Jim made and a massive set back on the tungsten side,The huge lesson learned is that Management must keep share holders informed and up to date with their true direction in the future. Staying silent when you have made a mistake just angers shareholders and can lose you your integrity My life is very happy and I always move forward positively, learn from my mistakes and move forward. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $90.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $109.8K 2.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 233563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ 145516
Last updated 10.16am 05/06/2024 ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.