CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

No matter what CNX announce to market, Jaded always takes the...

1. 370 Posts.
    No matter what CNX announce to market, Jaded always takes the time to write negative posts. And why does he constantly pick CNX to downramp out of all the other companies that he is NOT invested in?

WHY??

I think its becoming a lot more clearer now Guys and Gals. I think we may have a disgruntled ex-employee of Metex/CNX?

Anyway enough of him!!

"Andrew Dash said today that the trial continues to
    produce results at the top end of the company’s expectations."

“Our engineers are confident that a simple reconfiguration of the well layout will ensure that this
    does not recur in future. Importantly, it will not materially impact our trial and we remain on
    target to complete the trial within the scheduled 100 days” he said.

Seems we have a few creases to iron out with the Layout and configuration. Not to worry Im sure Cliff Mallet and the team are onto it and the trial remains on track as long as they can produce Commercial quantities of Syngas even if its just from air at this stage, then later move onto the Oxygen and steam injection burn. All new technologies take time to get just right and this is whats happening now. No-one has done what CNX are doing right now.

This stock was always for the brave investor, especially in these market conditions. BUT when it all comes together the faithful will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.