CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

WHAT!!!! So your negative opinions are based as a 'trader' hey?...

1. 370 Posts.
    WHAT!!!! So your negative opinions are based as a 'trader' hey? Just focusing on the share price and justifying any info from any source as a reason to downramp and post opinionated perceptions of dribble!

You say "By looking at it's other sector participants LNC and CXY,one can see that this sector is all on the Dump."
    Why?
    "I've pointed out several Company Specific "Handicaps".

Well "CLAP, CLAP, CLAP"!!! Come On Jaded....Of course speccy sectors like these in these markets will get smashed more than others, but long term who cares!!!

Personally.... I know of the risks associated with these types of stocks,especially when its a new type of technology like this and that is why I have also invested in CNX as I see the massive upside if successful.If not... well I dont rely on speculative stock to make or break me. I research, research, research, develop a plan and adapt it if needed. Yes some of the points you bring up are somewhat worthy of consideration at the time, but most of it is just negative opinionated crap!...constantly and mostly with no facts.

Now like I have said before, Me.... I could'nt care what the share price does at present as my plan so far is a long term holder, I'm not into 'trading' as I am an Investor. If everyone was to follow your advice then companies like CNX would'nt exist and no new and better technologies would evolve.... We would still be getting around by horse and cart (but I'm sure you would still find something to whinge and be concerned about)

I think we all know the 'risks' here as we are adults (well I hope everyone does?)... and its better to keep a brave and positive mind than constantly be bombarded by negative people like yourself. History is full of successful innovations, technologies and breakthroughs with some concerning moments backed up by faithful and positive investors...and I'm sure these all had their dooms day sayers preaching the end is near at every corner!!!

Seriously.... If all your negativity is stemming from a concern about is 'OUR' investment, then save yourself and us the frustration and move on to another stock or keep your opinions to yourself. Because your opinions wont change anything about the direction and success of CNX, but it may sway a few nervous investors to jump for no reason at all. But maybe thats what drives you?

ughhhhh, I could go on but its late!

LM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.