ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

The tech in the pilot plant is performing well with the addition...

1. 156 Posts.
    The tech in the pilot plant is performing well with the addition of the new extruder. I wouldnt call this outperforming.

we are yet to see how the commercial scale tech is performing because we dont have a plant.

The make or break nature of my comments refers to the damage that wil likely be caused by Tincom failing to deliver the funding required for the first commercial plant. I dont think too many market pundits would disagree that in event of that occurring, the company would be in some serious trouble as it would be a huge blow to the confidence of their target market when considering adopting this type of technology.

the sales that they have acheived is miniscule in the scheme of things....unless, they come out and state in writing that the sale they have made is a profitable contract. Until then, I will assume it is a loss leader, designed to create a market for their product. Which is fine as a first step, but not as impressive as a profitable contract. If it is profitable then their pilot plant asset can be valued on its earnings potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17 4.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 20133021 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13832711 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.