carbon price working? coal slumps..., page-12

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Peaceakki

You seem to have rather punitive attitude towards your fellow Australians. Do you rally think that it is your place to teach them a lesson in how to live?

"Modern day humans are really pretty lazy and don't like change much - a lot of the things sending peoples power bills to the sky are easily avoidable people would just prefer to live their lives differently hence you pay the price."

Why should I change? Why don't you change is just as fair a demand. Modern day humans are pretty lazy, though I don't expect even the most rabid greenie walks everywhere and lives a typical 19th century "low carbon footprint lol " lifestyle(as practiced by most third world peasants today), though they do like to pretend that they are somehow morally superior.

Given that the rise in electricity prices is artificial anyhow, ie. carbon tax etc why should anyone be happy about being gouged?
    Every time I see someone with solar panels on their roof I see a parasite loading his feed in tariff onto his neighbours( and worse, feeling smug about it). Perhaps it's an upbringing thing but I was brought up not to steal from my neighbours....

The unwinding of the financial side of this scam is going to be the most difficult. Idiotic governments burdening society with the polite equivalent of the mafia who will have to be bought off to get them off the tit of a public skimming racket.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.