carbon price working? coal slumps..., page-17

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Peaceakki

"I'm not saying you should be ashamed of your existence but surely you an see the importance of simply acknowledging it, you refer back to 200 years ago yet you can't also acknowledge the expansion of population over that period ?"

That is my point, delivered by you though you seem oblivious to it, namely the overpopulation/finite resource/scarcity meme/theory/belief is bogus. The world population has increased 7 fold in the past 200 years, we are living better(IMO), longer lives with many more of us. How can this be if indeed resources are "finite"?Demand curve goes up and prices drop in real terms, doesn't look like scarcity ( genuine as opposed to manufactured)to me.

"All your responses are why should I change ?"

Reading comprehension. Fail

"Is it really that hard to see ?

Of course you don't have to change but if you are unwilling to acknowledge and adapt as the world of evolution of moves then well I guess there is not really much to say - you take more, you pay more for it."

What is the world of evolution of moves? Just guessing that it is something like *the world changes*, well yes, but that is not the point. The point is artificial, unsustainable(now there's a joke in there somewhere)price manipulation in favour of a particular political cum social agenda. So I can take it that you've never complained about being ripped off....?Oh really?

"And the very aggressive and negative approach to those that are adapting as time moves forward ? well again not really much to say.......'

Very aggressive or simply forthright? If you take simple disagreement to be *very aggressive* well yes,but in adultworld we can disagree all the time without running crying All in the eye of the beholder. Negative too? So I can take it that you acquiesce to everything regardless.

"Anyway life is far too short to be having these petty arguments with those so caught up in it -

Attempted superior tone? If life is indeed far too short then why did you bother to respond in the first place?

I rarely come to this forum these days it's full of people that really need to get out and enjoy life a little more."

Said like someone caught doing something naughty, er, I don't do it ....much lol

Another failed attempt at a put down about those that you imagine need to enjoy life more than you think they actually do.

"lol stop crying rostern want a tissue ?"

I'm not the one running away lolol

Overall a rather disappointing exchange, akki. I have seen you post much better than this poor effort. Nothing to back up your point except a little low grade sarcasm.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.