ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Today's news is saying a carbon price of $18-- $23 and will...

1. 161 Posts.
    Today's news is saying a carbon price of $18-- $23 and will raise by 4% a year

We are told 2014 production, now that Tincom have left maybe they could use the production locally

Also in today's news it looks like they could be talking about Coal technology's in the Valley

I'm still holding because the company canceled the spv and if it was the other way around I'm guessing we would be getting slaughtered today

''You've got the four highest-emitting generators, all in 10 square miles of each other in the Latrobe Valley,'' he said. ''If you close down two of those you take out 50 per cent of Victoria's power supply, it is lights out overnight.
    ''You've got to have a measured transitional program for that. Yes, we will see closure of those older brown coal power stations; we have got to make sure we have the generation to replace it.''
    The federal government is working through options to compensate the coal-fired electricity generators sector under a carbon price.
    It is understood buyouts, loan guarantee and direct compensation are being considered, with industry expecting a final package containing two or three of the options.
    Energy Minister Martin Ferguson is understood to be looking at directing his department to work up a range of options for how a generator buyout program might work.
    The Greens oppose compensation for coal-fired power plants. The treatment of coal electricity is one of the key discussion points of multi-party negotiations between the government, Greens and independent MPs on carbon pricing.

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/yallourn-power-plant-interested-in-buyout-20110601-1fgog.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.