CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Carbon Revolution CEO on EV Growth, Carbon Fiber Wheels – Fireside July 25 at 9 AM ET, page-10

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Hi MK and RW

Been a while since I have been on here, but have been monitoring weekly. I’m very much aligned with your view MK, and your last paragraph is eerily similar, however I got in with a $2 handle. I am voting for ‘measured risk’ and ‘not naive’. I believe the SPAC will move forward, and we will see multiples from here.

Great product, and just needs favourable winds over the next 3 months.

Agreed with RW also - regarding a Tesla relationship. Slam dunk if that happens, and certainly a reasonable possibility.

Good luck all holders, long-standing and new. It’s been an interesting ride with this stock, and certainly has tested my nerve in terms of following the price down for a favourable weighted average. On the way down, I just couldn’t see all of the negative issues as ‘systemic’, but rather situational. We’ve covered all of these 2020-2023 situational impacts previously, but in essence it just was poor timing to float really, but they are still alive and contracts/production increasing with a Megaline in operation.

If I was coming in now to purchase this stock for the first time, at this market cap I’d feel like I was committing a crime

All just my opinion though. Seriously - good luck to all and fortune favours the brave MK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.