CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Woy Woy,After your post on the COZ thread I can give you a...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Woy Woy,
    After your post on the COZ thread I can give you a little info on carbon sinks.

Carbon Sinks involve the planting of trees to offset carbon. Companies buy into the likes of COZ to have them lease land, plant trees and manage them for 100 years to offset their carbon footprint.

There has been a great deal of debate over available land to lease from farmers and the type of trees to use as you may have read on the COZ thread which is understandable if you look at wheat and food prices ATM.

I have followed COZ for about seven months and have a small parcel of shares. They are the only company with Australian Accreditation in this business. They have some big contracts with Woodside and Qantas to name a few but these programs are heavily reliant on the Fedral Government policy as to where they go with carbon credits. I believe Labor have dropped the ball now on environmental issues since winning the election.

Carbon sequetion will be huge in years to come imo but it will take time. The smart companies are getting in early while carbon credits are still cheap. Carbon overseas is nearly three times the price than here and COZ has just signed its first big company from Japan.

Just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.