ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Cheers Jimbo.Yes.Valley sequestration is akin to sweeping the...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Cheers Jimbo.

Yes.

Valley sequestration is akin to sweeping the dirt under your carpet.

Pollies listened to too any hair brained ideas back then,,, including nuke power,,, yeah that and CSG fracking create more problems than they solve,,, considering Australia is identified as the biggest looser in the current climate change model. Every Aquifer is Sacred !

It never floated my boat understanding that it's real name was Aquifer acidifation.

Or as a drunk once said to me,,, what goes down,,, eventually comes up. Like planting trees as carbon storage,,do you have to give the credits back if there is a forest fire or when they are logged.

I believe if they were serious you would have to deep bury the forest when mature.

Half Victoria's lignite reserve is water. Water that goes up as steam at the moment,,, along with this elusive ''waste'' heat that has supposedly been tweeked to the nth degree.

If that was the case,, those steam plumes in the valley would not exist as their mini adiabatic environments would reach saturation point within the tower and rain internally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.