ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

carbon tax and esi, page-7

1. 1,651 Posts.
    I was debating the "Hook up of the NEM" with an interstate engineering friend from NSW (Hat tip to the grease monkeys:)and Moore last year. Your post has taken that to the "Next Level" please send the link...
    A new USC boiler using 100% Coldry in the Valley with Andy Lawson's tech bolted on the back will enable a huge cost advantage to LV.

Heres a bone..
    The NEM is operated as follows
    ?Scheduled generators submit offers in 10 price bands, stacked in an increasing order in 10 incremental quantity bands over a settlement day. These quantity offers correspond to the 10 price bands for each of the 48 settlement intervals, and must be received by NEMMCO before noon of the previous day (i.e., a day before the real dispatch).

?
    Regional network operators prepare demand forecasts, whereupon NEMMCO runs a linear program to dispatch generation and meet demand every 5 minutes. This program aims to maximise the value of trade based on dispatch bids or offers from market participants along with other ancillary services, subject to constraints on the physical network and the generating units. Thus less expensive generating units are dispatched first, but the price offered by the most expensive generating unit dispatched determines the price for that dispatch interval

The kicker is "Every 5 minutes", you dont get that with solar or wind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.