carbon tax costello nails it, page-65

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Spec - totally agree but will add - not worth bothering.

Yeldub:
    4.9% unemployment
    (my comment: what BS look at hidden figures including the massive rise in govt sponsored BS jobs in PS)

1.6% inflation
    (comment - high inflation seen as good due to a hot economy and Gillard et al shooting ours in the foot making us less competitive and wasting money on ineffective stuff ups. So now activity is low as the economy falters and sputters under higher risk etc and you brag - oh, skill up yourself for goodness sake you bleat the ALP spin religiously it is disgusting)
    3.5% OCR (comment - set by RBA and nothing to do with good management of our economy just liquidity)
    4.3% growth
    (thanks to falling imports, massive government spending and investment from mining projects financed a couple of years ago not fresh dynamic economic activity)
    AAA rated bonds
    (comment - becoming more and more irrelevant as times goes on that is an old failed model - skill up mate - remember CDO's were once AAA rated)
    record investment
    (comment - blah blah - old investment wait to see the consequences of the ALP failed policies over the next 5 years and the negative impact that will leave us with - in many ways this is just a lagging indicator)
    budget in surplus (where - what are you smoking?)
    Treasurer of the World (that is a sick joke that will be seen in years to come for what it is - might as well have bought that in a cornflakes packet)

"Bumbling along quite nicely I do believe. Perhaps Costello is a bit envious seeing it is only ALP treasurers who are recognised on the world stage." Whatever YD we just happen to disagree.

"Dollarfast,
    You call that destroying. ROFL"
    YD there you go again putting down posters that do not agree with your rubbish spin regurgitated from the bowels of the toxic ALP rhetoric.

My rant for the day I feel a little better now :-)
    CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.