CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

carbon tax is the way of the future

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    For the life of me, I can't possibly imagine or think of a better opportunity for the Labor Govt to sell the Carbon Tax to the Australian people by supporting a successful wave energy company.

In the coming weeks when we get further good news relating to the performance of the off-shore sea trials we need the Federal Labor Govt to step in and make some waves.

Julia announces to the national press of Australia on why the Labor government has just awarded Carnegie a $200 million plus govt grant. The grant was awarded to help the fledging wave energy sector play it's important role in Australia's renewable energy mix. If Australia does not go down the path of a carbon tax, exciting renewable wave energy companies like Carnegie could not compete with the carbon intensive fossil fuel industries like coal, oil (diesel) and gas .

Julia could make millions of Australians feel guilty that they are denying themselves of clean green wave energy, to help power our nation. Julia could gain a lot political ground against the mad monk and his opposition mates. Hopefully Tony Windsor is reading this post as he may side with the opposition on a carbon tax.

Well done Carnegie and congratulations to Mike Ottiaviano and all the crew.

Keep it up!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.