carbon tax is 'unconstitutional', page-51

1. 7,123 Posts.
    btw... Wogarib,

I am on the North NSW Coast, 21ft Caravan - traveller350 Quinnie on top of a triton 4X4 ute...Life is Good, mate -- Told ya - grey nomad / baby boomer with money...hehehehe

So, I vote ALP?..... I am STILL a Capitalist! and I want it all...The stock market provides me with the style of life that I / We live (Mrs also)

Does it matter to Me which party is in Government...It hasnt since I was in University, even though I WAS a "red ragger" - now a very pale shade of pink...hahahaha

Party Politics is rather emotional, blokes and sheilas, it is far more emotional than you realise - Why do you abuse another (bloke / sheila) for disagreeing with you...Do you take the SAME Vitriol and venom to the Football games that you have been to???????

ME????... I dont care = Nothing will change = YOU will get on with YOUR life and you will succeed, be "average" or you will be BROKE and on Government welfare.

No Government in Australia will decide YOUR destination and Future = THAT scenario is ALL YOURS!...Yours Alone!

:) Fish

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.