AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

carbon tax no more?, page-15

1. 393 Posts.
    No Sdaji actually they couldn't.

The directors would have to sell the company, you do realise that there is 2 parties to each transaction right? a person buying .. and a person selling.

"big oil" could throw as much cash as they wanted at the directors, if they didn't want to sell then they wouldn't.

Who else is out competing them at this stage? or even close?
    No dodging now Sdaji, please give us a few other companies that have huge companies waiting to sign up for our competitors enclosed modular bio fuel production facilities?

Ill even leave a space in my post to give you time to research and get back to us...

That should be enough.

Also "they" couldn't just "copy' it they don't know the ins and outs of the system. They haven't spent 10 years researching and developing the system and refining it to the stage that AEB has reached.
    Its like me saying that because I have seen the hadron collider, I know how it works, and might go build one of my own.

Its not like AEB have reinvented the wheel here, you don't seem to get that.

Back to the good old Sdaji eh, did you manage to uncover the announcement that was made to the general public and was accessible to anyone with an internet connection regarding the Lufthansa funding? .... what? huh? ... silence... ohhh someone get that man some aloe vera, you just got burned!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.