AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Does ford still exist today are they not one of the worlds...

1. 393 Posts.
    Does ford still exist today are they not one of the worlds largest car makers?

My point is that the world is a big place, there is room for more than one algae fuel company, AEB will never take over the world with its technology. But even if they produced 5% of the worlds algae fuel we would all be rich, rich, rich as nazis (Simpsons quote).

I would hardly say that they have been "knocked out" by any stretch of the imagination

"Ford is the eighth-ranked overall American-based company in the 2010 Fortune 500 list, based on global revenues in 2009 of $118.3 billion.[6] In 2008, Ford produced 5.532 million automobiles[7] and employed about 213,000 employees at around 90 plants and facilities worldwide."

I was also being a smart ass with the PYM crack Sdaji, you really must not have any sense of irony.

So back to the discussion, the company can not be taken over by big oil so lets put that one to bed, theres room for more than one algae fuel company in the world and by the time anyone else gets to the level that AEB has reached we will be pretty dam well established so its not going to make one iota of difference anyway unless they start hijacking our facilities.
    Lufthansa and Holcim are dependent on the SGS results which is why nothing more has been announced.

So what was it that you were saying Sdaji ? huh? what? sorry I couldn't actually figure out exactly what it is that you were trying to get at in your last few posts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.