AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

carbon tax no more?, page-22

1. 393 Posts.
    Sorry Sdaji, I must have missed your "points" amongst all the jibber jabber.

Bullet points would be welcome in this case.

Thanks for the history of car manufacture Sdaji, ill be sure to take some notes. You missed my point obviously or got my point but are too ignorant to acknowledge it.

Ill have a go at getting through your long winded, but often cleverly worded posts.

- Best case scenario is a hostile takeover.
    - Codswallop the directors own most of the shares so its not going to happen

- Because big oil hasn't managed to make algae oil commercially viable, its not possible for anyone else to do it.
    - Not sure if its worth responding to this one Sdaji, you must like in a strange little world. Money doesn't make breakthroughs, people do.

-AEB is doomed because others will eventually copy the tech.
    - So what, we will have our slice of the pie and I dare say that no-one else will catch up for a long time. Theres enough room on this earth for more than one algae oil company.

- The lufthansa deal is shot because there has been no news recently
    - Make a phone call, write an email its not that hard. The deals are dependent on the SGS validation, we haven't gotten the information yet so no more progress has been made. Its pretty simple really.

Please feel free to add some points and ill do my best to put something under them. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.