AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Well put Cainus.This was in the weekend fin review written by...

1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Well put Cainus.

This was in the weekend fin review written by Brian Toohey and titled "Hot air blends with big myths"

I bought the paper so can't cut and paste.

It talks about carbon capture and storage and goes on to say that although labor still has $1 billion to spend on it everybody knows and science say's that it is not viable because it will take about 30% of a generators power to seperate,compress,pump and store the co2.

A couple of quotes from the artical,

"It would be good if ccs were commercially viable.Happily potential alternatives exist to turn the co2 into valuable products without separating and compressing the gas for burial as worthless garbage.Although cost hurdles remain,the most promising directly feeds power station flue gases into nearby pools containing micro algae,where the co2 accelerates the already rapid growth of these tiny plants for conversion into animal feed and biodiesel."

"The end may not be sight.
    Opposition leader Tony Abbott advocates a direct action plan that relies on government payments to big polluters to cut emissions rather than Rudd's cap trade scheme."

Being that Macgen are one of the largest emitters,i think they will qualify either way.

Think containers instead of ponds and you have hit the nail on the head Cainus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.