ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"how about you go bog somewhere else.Why keep posting ???? You...

1. 796 Posts.
    "how about you go bog somewhere else.

Why keep posting ????

You have become a constant baiter and the mods let you get away with it !!!"

Sorry if my comments get up your nose PAID. I don't post specifically to annoy you. You can put me on ignore you know?

The beauty of Hot Copper is that each member is free to post comments about aussie listed stocks and those comments can be positive or negative. A balanced view is always a healthy thing.

No doubt if you are sitting on a huge loss, it is within your interest to ramp up a stock as much as possible, hoping to attract new punters to improve your financial situation. However, if members are using HC as a starting point to reseach a stock or find out what others think of its prospects, a balanced view is best.

Obviously there can be rewards attached to buying shares in a company at .05c but IMO the biggest danger of investing in a half cent company is being stuck with shares that noone wants to buy from you when you decide enough's enough. ATM there is a big danger of being stuck with esi shares simply because noone is wanting to buy them!

Any intelligent investor would have to ask themself... if this technology is so fantastic and if it is the next best thing to happen to the world's energy demands, WHY OH WHY AREN"T FINANCERS LINNING UP TO INVEST IN IT??? AND WHY HAS THE SP PLUMMETED TO 0.05c???

In this dog eat dog world of finance, i'm glad HC allows and promotes members sharing information in a balanced way.

As for making fun of a nic on an annonomous forum simply because you disagree with a comment...

"He lives up to his name doesn't he......BOGS WELL"

...that speaks for itself and detracts from a members cred.

I have nothing against esi and wish you the best of luck with your financial decisions. All I am suggesting is that with little to hang its hat on, no financial support, funds needing to be raised again in the future, even more dilution on the way and the sp choking at half a cent...DYOR

Have a nice weekend.

Bogs Well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.811K 937.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 14444468 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11449568 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.