I protested to my local member and my Federal member about the...

1. 99 Posts.
    I protested to my local member and my Federal member about the introduction of this tax. I did my research and looked at the empirical (peer reviewed) scientific evidence of which there was damn little. This is nothing more than a fear tax.

Today I am boiling over at the fact that this Government with this piece of legislation has 1) Lied about introducing it at the last election 2) Put us in the invidious position of paying to the rest of the world for something that will make no difference, adding to an already ballooning deficit 3) Effectively killed our manufacturing industries - no one in their right mind will continue to make stuff here when their profit margins are affected to the extent that they are and 4) Increased our sovereign risk ratings substantially - who wants to invest in a country that has a wild, unpredictable government.

I'm proud to say I voted Liberal last election, because I don't think I could stand the guilt I would feel today when I think about the future my children and grandchildren will suffer if I had voted labor

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.