CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

carbon tax, page-3

1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160

Thanks r0tiNeK

I haven't read the article yet but just to add, yesterdays Business program on channel 2 included an interview with one of the Generator business chiefs here in Australia.
    The gist of the interview indicated lack of investment over the last 5 years due to uncertainty in a carbon related tax has resulted in little or no investment in system expansion to cater for future needs. This in time will only drive up electricity prices and increase the feasability of renewable and low emmision technologies. Its extremely sad our democratic parties cannot come to a bypartisan agreement giving direction in future investment. I fear this lack of investment will set a precidant whereby electricity generators will base their businesses on high prices instead of increasing generation capacity to facilitate increased consumption at a lower price! Once the economy adjusts to higher prices it will be hard for governments to influence change resulting in a high consumption low pirce environment as evident in recent times.
    Ofcourse this is all good news for alternative energy, low emmision geneation comapnies like CFU!
    just my thoughts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.