CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Yes HC. I hear this morning the CEO of Tru Energy (I think) has...

1. 167 Posts.
    Yes HC. I hear this morning the CEO of Tru Energy (I think) has said the electricity prices will double in the next 6 years. These things need to be taken into account when calculating a payback for the BlueGen. On the other hand an increase in gas prices has a positive outcome for payback. An interesting article on Goldseek. Talking of the bloom box in the US but still relevant.

"The company has installed 140 of them already in California commercial buildings at a cost of $800,000 each and expects to have 200 of them in place by the end of 2011. The next step will be scaling down to residential capacity at a cost-effective price. If the company can actually make this work, the market would be extraordinary.
    Like most clean energy technologies, the Bloom Box involves a high upfront capital cost; and because natural gas is not free like wind or sunshine, you may ask why a consumer is not better off just paying the price of electricity generated through traditional gas power plants on an as-needed basis. The answer lies in the near doubling of electricity generated by the same unit of fuel using a Bloom Box. Ironically, the more expensive natural gas becomes over time, the faster the payback. If we add a carbon price the payback is even quicker."

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1305266640.php

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.