DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

carbon trading and smart metering, page-11

1. 10 Posts.
    Like many I've lost heaps on this dog, like many I've watched as Opes chewed up INT and spat it out... Like many I think this site has many rampers and to this date I ask.. where are the contracts and where is the money... What happened to that magical day in March when millions was suppose to pour into the company... ohh that's right someone at INT knew in advance and thought up of some crazy scheme to sell light bulbs....

I don't see why I should be leaving, I've been reading these posts for ages and maybe I don't post but why bother, this is a rampers paradise! To those that have had doubts on this company in the past, well done you've had the balls to speak.. Maybe those posts should be bumped up to reflect on.....

50 million bulbs was one of the conditions... how many have been sold...

ohhh and Kouta cheers to your 'influential mates' for allowing a truck load of performance based shares to be issued to the previous management... *clap* *clap* maybe I should have given Christou a call and bought one of his souvlaki franchsies instead of buying int...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.