ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

carbontax and human nature, page-5

1. 129 Posts.
    I agree with your observation, Rupert. The mood of the public has been quietly changing. We can feel it from the ever increasing sales number of smaller and more fuel-efficient cars and the demise of the HUMMER. The temptation of more civilised lifestyle is irresistable. That means electricity and energy especially for the billions of people in developing world. They have exactly the same desire as we have and they will try every possibility to get industrialized. This poor earth we are living on has been fairly thoroghly explored in last two hundred years, yes. the "easy pickings" era has gone.
    I do not know what you feel. The more I look into these two techs, the more I love them. the coldry, using waste heat from the generator to drive waste water out of brown coal, turn it into grade A water, turn dirtiest brown coal into BCE. In the meantime, evaporation lowered therefore water saved, generation efficiency improved especially in summer. It is the only human invention for ingenuity I can think of a little bit closer to the unmatched photosynthesis created by The ALMIGHTY. It will be a huge shame if it does not succeed. Too late to talk about MATMOR. Have a good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.