CDX 0.00% 6.0¢ cardiex limited

CardieX Company Overview, page-7

1. 8,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    I've been in this since 2012/13 and back then they were doing around $8-10m revenue on around 80-90% margins.

They also strung together I think 8 consecutive quarters of cashflow positive before going to half year reporting. The ASX allows a company to go to half year reporting if they can demonstrate the cashflow or something like that. Don't know why they can't go back if times are kean?

The xcel sphygmocor was the only driver back then and that mainly relied on pharmaceutical trials for their revenues and that was before their CPT1 code was granted.

Over the past 2 years they've diversified away from the problem of relying on trials and moved their tech into leasing for easier adoption in clinics whereby the physician can avoid the upfront cost of purchase and gain the rebate in the cpt code asap and have a payback for their purchase price in a year to two depending on the amount of tests they carry out on patients in a clinic.

The wearables market has also come about over the past year or two along with a revamped board energetic to succeed and gain more market penetration

This tech is the only tech FDA, Ce, CFA and TGA approved as a med device for non invasive central blood pressure, pulse wave analysis and arterial stiffness and the gold standard as a pioneer.

Remember standard arm based cuff blood pressure machines only take the numbers from the arm and not from the actual heart .

Previous central blood pressures had to be done with a catheter in a hospital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22650 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 33080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.