AVR 2.04% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Bradleyr, I'm going to take your comment in good faith...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi Bradleyr, I'm going to take your comment in good faith although I can't understand what you mean by "very little news?"

In the last week or so we've had news that i) Admedus, market cap $68 million Aus had just appointed a new Chief Operating Officer, David St. Denis who "most recently at Merck in Germany, he headed commercial operations for Europe and Canada." Merck is one of the largest healthcare companies in the world who's last valuation I checked was $171 billion US

and ii) that CardioCel 3D, a revolutionary product that no company producing patches has ever been able to achieve before and only Admedus is able to currently produce because of its proprietary tissue treatment process has been implanted in patients for the first time by a couple of the largest and most prestigious children's hospitals in The US and that surgeons there are coming up with even more indications for its future use than the company originally envisaged.

We are a junior Australian healthcare company, is this not news enough? I just can't believe that we haven't seen many more days like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.00
Change
0.240(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $253.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.98 $12.00 $11.51 $97.20K 8.235K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $11.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.00 720 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.