AVR 1.58% $18.70 anteris technologies ltd

CardioCel 3D - A revolution is coming., page-2

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1807
    I couldn't agree with you more Stonemasonn and a great post, thanks. I hope they stick with the name 3D (previously referred to as a working title) as it is a very catchy and fitting name.

The more products we release (we have another 3 or 4 in the wings, when our resources can handle them) the more efficient our manufacturing becomes and the better rate of incremental return our sales reps can achieve.

It was only a mere 4 months or so ago that when our THREE US Adapt sales reps and EU counterparts visited customers and prospects they only had ONE product to sell. Now we have 27 reps (in the US alone) on the ground with THREE products to sell and soon to be 4. That's a 900% increase in sales reps and a soon to be 400% increase in products to sell (3 fairly unique in VC, NEO and 3D). Combined with better marketing, more geographies, better training and better management it's not hard to see what is going to happen.

Adapt was always promoted as a platform but until recently it was all talk. Wayne said at the AGM that by 2020 we will have greater than 10 products on the market. We are well on our way and CardioCel 3D highlights to the surgical world and capital markets the strengths in the Adapt tissue as it can be moulded and shaped for specific purposes (including high pressure situations). Something that no other company has yet managed to achieve.

So in summary, for me it's the growing suite of products combined with ever growing clinical evidence that will make Adapt more appealing to surgeons and hospitals alike. The growing profit margins and the premium nature of the product makes CardioCel 3D a mouth watering addition to our stable and I look forward to FY 18 and becoming cash flow positive.

We are not far away now.........

DYOR and Not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.70
Change
-0.300(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $359.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $18.62 $180.3K 9.596K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 475 $18.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.91 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.