AVR 0.22% $18.35 anteris technologies ltd

CardioCel Neo has arrived.

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Just as in the movie 'The Matrix' the small rebel army awaited the arrival of Neo, the chosen one who'd lead the rebel army to victory over the matrix so have cardiovascular surgeons operating on neo nates awaited the arrival of CardioCel Neo...

In the AGM presentation Wayne Paterson mentioned a new CardioCel patch that had been developed for neo nates (new born babies) that was slimmer that the existing CardioCel patches. The CardioCel patch has a thickness of  0.5mm while CardioCel Neo has a thickness of 0.3mm.

This is very important as a babies tissue is far more compatible with a patch 0.3mm thick... Admedus has taken a competitive advantage (garnered through use of their ADAPT technology) and turned it into a super competitive advantage (ADAPT technology coupled with a new thinner patch.)

Wayne has stated that this patch will command a premium price to what the current CardioCel patch is sold for and should be so alluring to surgeons that it's no surprise he thinks the company will have >50% of the market by 2020

I only found out  about this because I was looking through their US website.

www.admedus.com/us/

Then in the 'CardioCel' section down the bottom of the page you'll find the opportunity to download the brochure for CardioCel Neo. A beautiful brochure.

Interestingly, the Australian version of the website doesn't have this information.

Copy and post the link, otherwise just follow the aforementioned steps.

Cheers.

http://www.admedus.com/us/wp-conten...1/CardioCel-Neo-Factsheet-USMK-M023-Rev-0.pdf
    Last edited by stonemasonn: 17/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.