AVR 9.68% $11.90 anteris technologies ltd

Yep...I have said it before and I will say it again...the...

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yep...I have said it before and I will say it again...the Australian market has always been backward looking...unless you can put a digger in the ground and flog resources to China
    Well that has now flown out of the window and if Institutions and market makers do not wake up and start investing in some really good lower end of the market companies then woe betide Australia
    Many experts predict recession is just around the corner...the Aussie dollar is falling......so wake up market makers give innovative Aussie companies, Admedus being one of them a lift...it has all the makings of a sure fire winner
    Cardiocel is going from strength to strength and will eventually become the gold standard in heart surgery and other medical applications.......couple that with the behind the scenes vax developments with Prof Ian Fraser and his team which could one day be headline news..........then AHZ should be commanding huge support
    The ridiculously low SP,which did not even move on todays' positive forward looking announcement is an indication that institutions have their heads in the sand....which is shameful
    However I feel that we definitely need a share consolidation.....please management can't you see that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.90
Change
1.050(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $251.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.00 $11.90 $10.85 $504.4K 45.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $11.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.90 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.