AVR 0.00% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

Cardiocel Revenue and Company Growth, page-125

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    No disrespect intended but it sounds like some of you long term holders are close to capitulation and I bet you have been selling down at least some of your shares. I am not sure if another capital raising will be called for soon or not but I have seen action like this before one. However, I am rubbing my hands together with all the doom and gloom (only from some of you guys as the company is very bright) and getting ready to top up again on what must be close to maximum pessimism. Time is the friend of the great company and I have plenty of time and patience. Although in the red I really don't care what it does in the next 12 or 18 months. I will judge my next top up 5 years from now. Honestly, if this works out like it's potential and I don't sell a share for 10 years I could make a couple of million out of this investment. Keeping my eye on the prize and being very focused on that 10 year goal allows me to easily sail through this period lots of red or no red. However, that's just my approach. Ok, back to organising some funds to pick up some more distressed assets on Monday. I estimate that Admedus will be my biggest position within 7 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $295.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.00 $14.23 $13.30 $483.9K 34.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $13.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.