AVR 0.19% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Cardiocel Revenue and Company Growth, page-140

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Every week for the last couple of years it's the same thing, fresh lows & people posting on how they've toped up - all in now in the Red!

Sorry Eire but can't cop post saying you don't care about losing money and I think anyone with a genuine 10 year view wouldn't bother tracking this thing on HC in the meantime. Even if you somehow don't mind losing $, you surely would prefer to hold a lot more shares for the same price you paid anytime in the few years.

If I was a more empathetic type I would be concerned for you having AHZ as your biggest position given this is a spec and if you don't think it is, just reflect on how HC commentary over the past 2-3 years, has shifted from CC sales delivering +ve CF (FAIL) to a pending vax results. Once upon a time posters here were convincingly ascribing no SP value to the vax referring to it as cream, now it has become the main game - that's what optimism is & nothing wrong with that but be honest and acknowledge that AHZ hasn't delivered and if vax fails there is no chance of partnership funding in which case with further CRs needed & we investors are doomed.

Fundamentals worth a punt but management self interest, yes reflect on bonus sought last year , is despicable - reward yourselves (& us) when you've got revenue covering your fat salaries and not before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.035(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.00 $17.65 $75.19K 4.184K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 414 $17.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.