AVR 1.14% $13.05 anteris technologies ltd

Thanks Tommy. Just one point. The company has not shifted its...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Thanks Tommy. Just one point. The company has not shifted its focus from getting more centres. In fact despite what many think getting more centres right now is more critical to our company than expanding usually in current centres. Therefore, in an attempt to placate short term view shareholders Julian has mentioned there will be more effort in getting existing centres to order more. However, as results come in and are assessed over time the orders will pick up as it becomes obvious CC is the new gold standard. However, what we really need right now is as many centres in as many geographies as possible ordering CC. If in fact the main focus was to shift from lifting centre numbers to increasing use in existing centres this would be a real shame and detrimental to our long term success. Just my view. Let's not let short term impatience change the long term goal of building a solid foundation of this Billion dollar plus company. Keep building centre numbers in my view and usuage will increase with time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.