RAC 1.81% $1.63 race oncology ltd

There is not a lot I can say about Mason’s post other than every...

1. 19,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5871
    There is not a lot I can say about Mason’s post other than every investor should study it very, very carefully. Even if you think you can’t understand the science, take the time to find someone who can explain it to you. He has really got to the heart (sorry for the pun) of the investment argument.

About the only thing I would add is that on a molecule to molecule basis bisantrene is about 7.5x less toxic than doxorubicin on the bone marrow (myelosupression). After toxicity to the heart, the side effect that limits doxorubicin dosing is myelosupression. All the oncoline and cardioprotection data was collected using a 1:1 ratio of bisantrene and doxorubicin. This dosing contributes very little additional myelosupression.

One final point I will add is that it is not widely known that even small reductions in doxorubicin doses have a very large effect in long term survival while not having any real effect on shrinking the tumour. If you reduce the doxorubicin dose to 85% of the standard dose you still shrink the tumours that same amount as the 100% dose level, but you almost half the long term survivors. Dose matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
-0.030(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $278.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.66 $1.63 $25.11K 15.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1755 $1.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.